Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend wrap up...


Last week Izabella and Anthony did their second week of gymnastic camp. They had so much fun! I can't believe Anthony still wanted to stay a day but he did. He even told me it was the "funnest place on earth" they had so much fun on the trampolines, bars, beams and a inflatable water slide. They came back stronger and faster I can't believe how their muscles became defined in such a short time!

Our nephew came on Friday and brought them to camp!

Carlos and I  visited two of our friends who had a baby! She was so sweet and so tiny! Keep having babies people! I can't get enough!!

Carlos, his sister and brother in law took the kids to the Italian Festival while I ran errands buying my niece a present and buying Izabella and Anthony soccer supplies!

On Sunday we drove to Massachusetts for our niece Samantha's birthday party! I can't believe she's three!!
It's so fun to find so many personalized name items!!
On our way to Aunt Melissa's!
My Mom with all her grandchildren!!








No comments:

Post a Comment