Monday, September 20, 2010

'Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be Allright!

Today is going to prove for an interesting week, my kids have had a cold since last Monaday and it's now turned into a horrible sounding cough. Izabella is going to have to miss school and Anthony I hope will eat something today so he's not soo cranky.

If you haven't noticed my life revolves around my kids they are so important to me, I'm having separation issues about leaving them this weekend for one of my dearest friends wedding. She is such a great friend and I can't wait to stand beside her, I want to be fully present as her friend which is why I am leaving our kids with my Mom and Sister. I'm really lucky to have people that will take really good care of my kids who I can trust completely who I know will make the same decisions as me when they are with them.

But I hate to leave my kids, I believe in the practice of attachment parenting, I believe children have the NEED to be with there Mom's for the first few years of their life. I know that they are going to be safe and happy and well taken care of. I can not imagine not seeing their beautiful faces for one day of their lives. I know I was made to take care of my kids, I want to stay home with them I want to be with them.

I need to stop worrying because it's getting me no where with pimples, I need to find the balance when it comes to leaving them but after this weekend it will probably be a long time before it happens again probably my next good friends wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment