Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I would be back here again but...

Noone ever told me I would be back here writing again but I am. I tried a few other blogs like tumblr, what is wrong with most of the people on there. It scared me so I completely deleted it all.. Scary..

Now I don't know if my life is exciting enough to be writing about day by day for other people to read but I want to write and post pictures to keep a diary of sorta for Carlos and the kids.  I want to be able to print this every year into a book filled with stories and pictures so our kids can look through it one day and remember all the little things that I probably won't and also how very very loves they are. Some posts will probably be short others long so if I have anybody still looking at this that's my purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment