Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Monsters University

To start off I love the movie Monsters Inc.  When I found out they were making a sequel, I started counting the days until it can out. I found out that instead of a midnight premier on June 21st they were doing a 8:00pm on the 20th I was over the moon excited. I made sure Carlos was free and bought our tickets on Wednesday. I didn't want it to be sold out...

 Thursday comes the kids are excited I am barely breathing with a 100 degree fever but NOTHING was going to stop me. We leave the house at 7 (thank you Mom for always making me early and anxious if i might be on time) we went and bought candy at the gas station went back to pick up Carlos at home, I made him rush because I was worried that we wouldn't be able to get 4 seats together or they would be way up front. Well we walk into the theater and it was empty and the credits were still running from the movie before...
I was happy we got to have any choice of seats. Carlos and the kids - not so happy about having to wait 30 minutes for the trailers to start. I am never going to get Carlos I go some where early with me again. The movie was cute I don't think I was as in love with it as Monsters Inc. but we had a good time all together and I learned a lesson on my anxiety of being late.

No comments:

Post a Comment