Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Izabella's Sixth Birthday



I can't believe our little girl is 6!! I feel like it was just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. 7lbs 0oz 19 3/4inches long. She was perfect, a miracle to our families. She couldn't have come at a better time for Carlos and I. I don't want to think what my life could have been without her. I have grown up so much in the last six years, she taught me how to truly love. 

This past year we have gone through many things together, we learned a lot together. I think it's true when they say all you really need to know in life you learn in Kindergarten. She learned to read, write, add, subtract and multiply. She learned how to stand up for herself when needed and when I walk away. She had to learn about gun violence and how to be a friend.

 I think the most important thing was when I asked her what love is she told me "Love is when you like someone so much it turns to love and that love can't be broken." 

From a few days old:

To three years old

To six years old. Happy birthday Izabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment