Saturday, June 29, 2013

WYLD Mud Run and Family Fun


Carlos ran his first 5K today at the WYLD Mud Run!! He did so awesome finishing at 01:10! The kids and I had a great time watching him when we could see him and cheering him on. I was so mad we weren't fast enough to get on the right side of the finish line when he crossed, there was a barrier in the way :( so I have these instead!

Izabella then went to my Mom's house and made a lemon meringue pie, she had been asking to learn how to separate eggs since my Mom had mentioned it a few weeks prior. They had a great time and the pie turned out delicious.

Carlos, Anthony and I went to Carlos' Grandmother's (Mita's) house. We had a BBQ with Carlos' Sister, his Mom, our brother in law and nephew Kaedin! Anthony and Kaedin had so much fun playing in the pool while we ate and talked.


Such a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment