Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Days

Yesterday was a fun filled day with the kids. Being sick and the everlasting rain has left me with guilt of not doing getting out and doing as much fun stuff as I would like with the kids. Yesterday proved different. We went and met my Sister and the little girl she was baby sitting at the Mall and went and watched Despicable Me 2. This movie was hilarious, some parts were a little mature but went right over the kids heads. It got a little scary at the end but I really enjoyed it. 

We went to Claire's after where Izabella looked and looked at all the earrings. She's not ready to change them yet but she was so excited to see what options were in store for her. Anthony found a candy gun of course which entertained him for a while.  The three of us then went to Ihop because if I'm in the area of one I need those sweet delicious pancakes.

We then stopped by my Moms office and said hello and the kids proudly showed off their ability to shimmy/climb door frames. Then it was time to work off the popcorn, candy, and pancakes with slip and slide!! What a great invention, I tried to use it but was not at all graceful at running and sliding! Maybe some practice will help but we had races and played for hours.

                 My little zen baby

To end the night we went to our friends house to watch the Mall fireworks! We had a great view and the kids really enjoyed themselves.







No comments:

Post a Comment