Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Dad's Birthday

Happy Birthday Dad! How do I put into words how much I love you. Our relationship ha grown in leaps in bounds in the last few years and I'm so happy and thankful to have had this time with you. I love seeing the relationship between you and my children they are so lucky to be so close to you. Coming to your house feels like a sanctuary, I get to forget about all my worries and am free to have fun. Your house is a wonderland to the kids with your huge yard and pool. Plus the endless adventures in the area. I have watched you grow these past few years through heartache and hard times to a future where anything is possible Thank you for being so smart, witty, kind, caring, energetic, loving and fun! Love you!! 

      Blowing out imaginary candles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment